Abhay Packers And Movers Have Certain Terms And Conditions To Be Followed By You While Availing Our Services. These Include:
1. Our company does not take any responsibility for leakage, shortage, breakage coinage by sun, rain, water or weather. Sender is responsible for proper packing.
2. Fresh Fruits are carried absolute risk of the sender as they are apt to be spoiled in the way.
3. Our company will send goods at the earliest opportunity in one lot or in part load according to our conveniences.
4. The goods will be delivered to consignee against payment of all charges.
5. The goods will be delivered at destination the Company’s warehouse unless settled otherwise in writing.
6. The delivery of the goods will have to be taken within 3 days after its arrival at the destinations failing.
7. If there is any claim on account or the goods receipt the same shall have to be made within fifteen days Failing to which the same shall be considered as null and void.
8. Our Company takes absolutely no responsibility for delays or losses in transit due to accident strikes or any other cause beyond its control and due to break down of vehicle on route to consequences thereof.
9. When once the delivery is given against a receipt no claim will be entertained afterwards.
10. If the octroi of the custom people assess the goods wrongly we will not be responsible for their faults and claims if any shall be made on such items for the octroi people themselves by consignee or sender as the case may be.
11. If any difference is found out in actual weight as compared with G.R. and the goods themselves the company will recover full charge at the destination for actual weight 25% extra.
12. If the goods GR do not arrive at the destination within one month, the sender should inform the company with a registered notice otherwise the Company will not be responsible for on any action.
13. If the consignee does not take delivery of goods within one month, the company reserves the right of putting the same will be recovered from the sender.
14. If the consignor wants the goods to be covered against the fire and there in the way, he must be declared and pay the premium which be quoted by booking Clerk.
15. Any disputes regarding the G.R. will be settled in Mumbai civil Court only and the consignee or consignor sill not suited in Criminal Court.
16. If the truck can’t go to the customer’s home due to bad or narrow road then the customer will take delivery of the goods from our warehouse or from the place till the truck reaches nearest to the customer’s home.
17. If the value of the goods is above Rs.100- it must be insured otherwise the company will not be responsible for any damage.
18. If the Name of the consignee is mentioned in the GR, then the company reserved the right to deliver goods without GR.
19. Our Company is not responsible for bringing back the goods.